Our political and social advocacy tools are created to allow citizens to engage in the political process more easily. After all, nothing is more influential in the world of politics than the voice and opinion of voters.
Contact Your Politician
This powerful tool allows users to easily find their MPs and Senators using their postcode. Once a user has located their MPs and Senators, they will have the option to contact their politicians via (prewritten) email or tweet with just a few clicks.
Emails on this platform can be sent in two ways:
- Emails from a single corporate address will arrive in the politician’s inbox with the text and the contact information of the user who sent it
- Using our “Email Gold” service, emails will arrive in politician’s inbox as if they’d been sent from the user’s personal email address
This platform allows users to quickly and easily develop a government committee submission by answering a few simple questions and writing a blurb. The system will subsequently format these answers into a submission-ready document that can be delivered in one of three ways:
- The submission is downloaded to the user’s computer in PDF form. Then a step-by-step guide is produced, instructing users on how to upload the file on the committee’s website (the website can be embedded into the platform using an iframe)
- The submission is shown on the user’s screen in the form of an email, including a subject line, and the email address of the committee’s secretariat. The user is subsequently told to copy/paste this information into an email and send it to the committee as a submission.
- Using our “Email Gold” service, emails will arrive in committee secretariat’s inbox as if they’d been sent from the user’s personal email address
©Copyright Touchpoint Marketing International. All Right reserved.